In Thailand, the land Phuket is one of the places where tourists usually visit during the holidays. Thailand is one of the largest countries all around the world, and Phuket is one of the reasons why it is famous.
Being one of the most active countries, Thailand sees to it that it participates actively in political as well as regional issues. The country has also experienced great improvements in terms of economy, education, and foreign relations.
Among the many cities in Thailand, land Phuket ranks 16 in the list of largest towns in Thailand, having a population of about 74,000 people or more.
Phuket came from the Malay word bukit, meaning hill. Phuket is viewed as an island with great mountains.
Phuket is one of the many luxurious resorts lying in the coasts of Thailand’s most prized natural reserve, the Andaman Sea. Along with Ranong, Krabi, and Trang, it continues to provide relaxing and thrilling vacation experience to its visitors.
LAND PHUKET ATTRACTIONS
Land Phuket Photo
1. ESTABLISHMENTS / LANDMARKS
- Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Conservation Development – promotes wildlife
- Thalang National Museum – showcases artifacts during the old times in Phuket
- The Big Buddha – located on the town of Phuket
- Phromthep Cape – famous landmark for travelers
- Two Heroines Monument – statue of two heroes who fought against Burma
1. BEACHES / RESORTS
- Patong Beach – known for its affordable shopping areas and thrilling night life
- Karon Beach – second among the many famous beaches in Phuket
- Kamala Beach – a night market is active during Wednesdays and Fridays
- Other beaches can also be found in Phuket but are still under developed ( Kata beach, Nai Harn beach, Bang Tao beach, and Surin beach)
Land Phuket Pic
Aside from the astonishing tourist spots and famous beaches, Phuket is also visited during its festivals. Some features during Phuket festivals are heroines, international yacht competitions, triathlons, carnivals, and boating ceremonies.
Phuket is also known for its simple yet delicious cuisines such as noodles with spicy flavors or known as khanom chin, coated or dried nuts, boat soup composed of a buffalo meat, phat kana mu krop with ingredients of pork and vegetables, and many more.
Living in Phuket is quite simple yet very relaxing. There are different kinds of homes that can be bought or rented in Phuket. Majority of these homes are offered to anyone who wants to settle in Phuket.
Building or purchasing a property in Phuket is very much attainable. Since Phuket is one of the famous destinations in Thailand, many people decide to live here because of its serene environment.
Luxurious homes are preferred by people living in Phuket. Because of the presence of may tourist shops and shopping centers, people have learned to adapt to their environment, and learned to live extravagantly in this beautiful land Phuket.